Jobingo Hr Solution

Facebook Linked IN


Terms & Conditions


Service Agreement

Position Charges :-

PACKAGE ( In Terms of CTC ) Consulting Fees
CTC Up to 5 Lacs / Annum 8.33% of CTC
CTC of 5 Lacs to 10 Lacs / Annum 12.5% of CTC
CTC of 10 Lacs to 15 Lacs / Annum 12.5% of CTC
CTC of 15 Lacs + / Annum (Executive Search / Headhunting Assignments) 16.66% of CTC

 

Plus SGST @9% + CGST @9% Total=18%, Tax would be payable on the ctc amount of charged as per financial Act 2017

 

Additional Advantage we provide:

  • Services Our Office/Premises at Jaipur is available for interviews by Companies.
  • Can do reference check of candidates
  • Can conduct Campus Interviews on behalf of the Companies in case there are multiple requirements of fresher’s.
  • Payment should be released within 30 days after getting invoice in favor of “JOBINGO HR SOLUTION”.
  • The professional service charges are non-refundable, but in case the selected candidate leaves the job on his own within three months from the date of joining, we will provide the replacement for the same without any extra charges.
  • The taxes as applicable, would be payable on the billed amount as per government rules applicable & in force from time to time.
  • If the candidate has been interviewed by the employer/organization once through JOBINGO HR SOLUTION and not selected at that time by the employer/organization but later on, if found working with the same employer/organization within a period of six months from the date of interview, JOBINGO HR SOLUTION has the rights to receive the professional service charges from the employer/organization as mentioned above.