Graphic Designer Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Work Experience||1 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
Jobingo HR Solution
|About Company||Jobingo HR Solution is leading manpower services providing Company.|
|Contact Person||Ritu Pareek|
|Address||c- 11 Near Khichadi Resturant , Tonk Road Gandhi Nagar Mod Jaipur ( Raj ) 302015|