- Core Function
- Business development in the territory
- Appointment of trade partners
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to team customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Team Building
- Distribution Channel
- Detail function
- Obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximising business relationships and creating an environment where company can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organisation’s presence throughout its territory defined
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
- Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the Code of Conduct prevalent in this country
- Responsible for the planning, recruitment, direction, organisation and control of area sales managers and sales representatives to accomplish specific objectives.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales newsletters and electronic bulletins.
- Plan and implement a specific appraisal system that describes the responsibilities and performance standards for each member of the sales team, set individual territory sales and commission targets and administer the commission plan.
- Personally observe the performance of medical representatives in the field on a regular basis.
- Provide high standards of ongoing training for the medical representatives so that they possess sufficient medical and technical knowledge to present information on the company’s products in an accurate and balanced manner
- Candidate Profile
- Should be a BSC and MBA with 10 - 12 years of sales experience
- Should have track record of planning and achieving targets
- Should have worked as ASM position with 2 companies and have handled team of 5-6 people
- Exposure to having worked in a business involving both Rx and OTC products
|Salary||5 Lac To 7 Lac P.A.|
|Work Experience||10 Years|
JOBINGO HR SOLUTION
|About Company||Jobingo Hr Solution is one of the leading HR placement and recruitment companies well-known for offering services with the main intention of creating a bridge between the job provider and the job seeker benefitting both in the process. Keeping in mind the need and requirement of the clients and the candidates, we are offering various types of services such as Placement Services, Manpower Recruitment Services, Human Resource Solutions, Staffing Solutions and Education Consultancy & Admission Services. Since the incorporation of the company.|
|Contact Person||Shakeel Khan|
|Address||C-11, First floor | Near Khichdi Restaurant| Gandhi Nagar Mode | Tonk Road |Jaipur | Rajasthan - 302015 | INDIA|