1 - 3 Years
Achieve allocated business Revenue targets.
Achieve the targeted numbers of daily meetings with dealers in their area of operation.
Map market and geographies for identifying prospective Distributors/Dealers.
Deliver product presentations to dealers/distributors.
Initiate preliminary level discussions about company and it’s products with all prospective Dealers in their area of operation.
Should be able to negotiate price, discounts, payment terms and order volumes with Dealers.
Fill up order form duly signed off by the dealer and communicate the order to HO.
Continuously monitor the performance of Dealers and support them for liquidation of stocks.
Responsible of collection of receivables within the stipulated credit period.
Adhere to the laid down sales processes and guidelines.
Ensure high level of Dealer service & Manage difficult situations.
Ensure compliance with internal and external guidelines
Resolving queries and complaints of the Dealers as and when required.
Competition tracking and analyze and devise local strategies to beat it.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
• Good understanding of Hardware Markets is desired. However, candidates having experience in dealer handling in associated retail markets such as paints, electrical hardware, tools, and FMCG goods can be sourced.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Basic knowledge of MS Office, use of email and computers.
• Graduate is preferred, however the candidate must be at least HSC passed.
• The candidate should have a minimum field experience of 2 year + in the related field with dealer managing skills.
• CTC of Rs.144,000 to 180,000 depending on experience level.
• Travel, Fooding and Lodging as per company Travel policy.
• Eligible for sales incentives, rewards & recognition and bonus based on performance parameters.
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Work Experience||1 - 3 Years|
|Qualification||Diploma, B.A, B.C.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.A, M.C.A, M.B.A/PGDM|
|Contact Person||Mr. Shakeel Khan|
|Address||20- Rishi Colony, Lane No. 2, Near RAO’S Classes, Gandhi Nagar Railway Station, Tonk Road,|